Friday, March 9, 2012

little miss sunshine

Yesterday I was reminded how wonderful life is. Don't get me wrong, I usually know this. But as many of you know, when the weather is nice I can't stop grinning. Kayla pointed out that I "get all giddy when the weather is nice."  Well yesterday was a wopping 70 degrees, and yes I did say 70! I was being teased by mother nature while I was at work. And promptly at 3 I ran out the door, grabbed kayla and we went on a stroll.


Walking from the west side to the east side along a (rather large) pond we took it all in. I'm happy to say it seemed as though the rest of New York had the same idea, the park was bustling with happy souls!


Fresh air, sunshine, passion tea, friends, and a good book. Life is beautiful.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment