Friday, February 10, 2012

God is so good.  This week:

My grandma went home from the hospital.  Not only this, she actually refused to go to rehab.  Yes, that would be the one and ONLY grandma Kapanka.  She's pretty spectacular.  She texts me every Wednesday "Happy Hump Day" and every Friday "TGIF. XOXO" Can't begin to explain how wonderful this is, she may be one of the most incredible women I know.  I am so blessed to have her in my life.  This alone makes 2012 wonderful.

A good friend of mine booked a gig working on "Superfly".  This is still in it's workshop stage, but watch out for this show, it's going to be killer.  Note:  she was cast as the only white girl in the entire show. 

I joined a gym.  Yes I sure did.  I'm not sure everyone would be able to understand, but boy this makes me happy.   As a dancer you are constantly critiquing and evaluating your body, and this can be extremely frustrating.  Being able to join a gym means I can separate dance from working out.  Dancing because I love to, and working out to stay in shape.  Tying to combine the two makes me crazy!  Not to mention I got a killer deal.. 10$/month with NO contract. 

This month will be great.  Praise God.

Stay tuned, by brother/best friend is coming in 5 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment